Preflat with evo (M) "Evoflat"
EVOFLAT REDNAVY M 7-10 KG
- The perfect combination od a preflat and anti-leak insert
- Anti-leak sides are made od one layer bamboo knit with a delicate elastic band
- The long and narrow insert measuring 43x7,5 cm is sewn from two outer layers of bamboo knit and 3 inner layers of evo. Thanks to this structure, both optimal absorption, moisture distribution and a small width of the evoflat in the crotch are ensured
- Long ears can be fastened with a Snappi clip
- Size NB has no elastic band on the child's back
- Bamboo 80%/cotton20% knit- Polish production with Oekotex class I certificate
- Evo- 70%polyester/30% polyamide, Oekotex class I certificate
RULES OF USE AND CARE *:
- The diaper should be washed and dried before first use
- bamboo knitwear takes a few washes to get full absorbency
- After use, shake / rinse the child's constant pile to the toilet
- We store used diapers in a closed bucket or PUL bag for diapers (the bags can be found HERE)
- You must set the rinse cycle before the main program (to get rid of all impurities)
- The basic program for cotton with a temperature of 60 degrees C (or 40 degrees C with the addition of the Nappy Fresh sanitizer) should last about 2 hours
- Amount of white washing powder should be recommended by the manufacturer. Detergent is dosed according to the DRY weight of the washing machine load. Both too little or too much powder can irritate the Child's skin
- Spinning max 1000 rev/min
- If there are traces of powder, e.g. foam, dirt or the smell of nappies is stale, additional rinsing should be applied at the end (usually not needed)
- Do not use fabric softeners. They reduce diaper absorbency.
- Do not use beach
DRYING: The diapers can be dried classically or in a tumble dryer - on a program with a low (max 60 C) temperature (delicate / mixed program). After taking it out of the dryer do not stretch warm diaper. This may damage the PUL and shorten the life of the elastics.
Do not use any creams to protect the baby's bottom (and it's also not needed). If it is necessary to cover the baby's bottom with cream or ointment, the inside of the diaper should be covered with an additional protective layer, e.g. tissue paper or silk liner.