Pocket Diaper One size Snaps "Acapulco"
ONE-SIZE POCKET DIAPER COMFORT
- Dedicated for children from 6 to 16kg
- Fastened on the hips with velcro
- It has extensive length adjustment (with 3 pairs of snaps)
The pocket diaper requires the addition of an absorbent insert
- The inner layer can be either polyester free bamboo terry (natural) or coolmax (relatively dry)
- You can also adjust the diaper absorbency by using different inserts (the insert is NOT included). the maximum width of the insert, that can be used with this pocket diaper is 12cm.
(We recommend our Rednavy hybrid 10x70cm or 12x70cm long insert for Babies 6-9kg and the Yellowblue bamboo 10x70cm or 12x70cm long insert for Babies >9kg.
Are you going for a trip or using the nappy during the night? You can always add the Evobooster to you normal insert to pump up the absorbency without thickening the diaper.)
- Outer layer: PUL- 100% recycled polyester laminated with polyurethane
- Inner layer by your choice:
Bamboo knit without polyester (80% bamboo viscose, 20% cotton, Oekotex class I certificate
- Thermo-coolmax (100% polyester)
- You must set the rinse cycle before the main program (to get rid of all impurities)
- The basic program for cotton with a temperature of 60 degrees C (or 40 degrees C with the addition of the Nappy Fresh sanitizer) should last about 2 hours
- Amount of white washing powder should be recommended by the manufacturer. Detergent is dosed according to the DRY weight of the washing machine load. Both too little or too much powder can irritate the Child's skin
- Spinning max 1000 rev/min
- If there are traces of powder, e.g. foam, dirt or the smell of nappies is stale, additional rinsing should be applied at the end (usually not needed)
- Do not use fabric softeners. They reduce diaper absorbency.
- Do not use beach
DRYING: The diapers can be dried classically or in a tumble dryer - on a program with a low (max 60 C) temperature (delicate / mixed program). After taking it out of the dryer do not stretch warm diaper. This may damage the PUL and shorten the life of the elastics.
Do not use any creams to protect the baby's bottom (and it's also not needed). If it is necessary to cover the baby's bottom with cream or ointment, the inside of the diaper should be covered with an additional protective layer, e.g. tissue paper or silk liner.