Long Insert "Pinered" (COMFORT 10x70cm)/ Hybrid
A hybrid absorbent insert made of a combination of 3 layers of bamboo knit (80% bamboo viscose, 20% polyester) with Oekotex class I certificate and 2 evo layers (70% polyester, 30% polyamide) with size of 10 x70 cm.
Bamboo absorbs moisture instantaneously and rather punctually. Evo soaks slowly, spreading moisture along the entire length of the cartridge. The combination of these two materials seems to be optimal.
A very universal insert, being the perfect combination between low thickness and quick drying time and good absorbency. Dedicated for pockets and covers in OS sizes (both Slim and Standard).
Bamboo knitted fabric shrinkage rate: up to 10%.
Due to the differences in the shrinkage of the two materials, it is possible to corrugate the insert slightly and not interfere with its use. In this case, it can be shaken and / or stretched after washing.
Bamboo knitwear reaches full absorbency after 6-8 washes.
As we do not use additional industrial evo softening, you cac expect to get a stiff insert. Evo softens after the first wash and is fully absorbent from then on.
Drying time: nnncc
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTION:
- Before first use wash and dry
- It takes a few washes to get full absorbency
- We do not use Evo industrial softeners. New diaper is quite stiff. Evo softens after the first wash and is fully absorbent from then on
- After using the diaper, shake / rinse the child's constant pile to the toilet (it is facilitated by corn or bamboo tissue topping the diaper). Milk poop requires no additional action
- You should store nappies for max 3 days in a closed bucket or PUL bag for nappies. Remove the absorbent pad before tossing the diaper
- You must set the rinse cycle before the main program (to get rid of all impurities)
- The basic program for cotton with a temperature of 60 degrees C (or 40 degrees C with the addition of the Nappy Fresh sanitizer) should last about 2 hours
- Amount of white washing powder should be recommended by the manufacturer. Detergent is dosed according to the DRY weight of the washing machine load. Both too little or too much powder can irritate the Child's skin
- Spinning max 1000 rev/min
- If there are traces of powder, e.g. foam, dirt or the smell of nappies is stale, additional rinsing should be applied at the end (usually not needed)
- Do not use fabric softeners. They reduce diaper absorbency.
- Do not use beach
DRYING: The diapers can be dried classically or in a tumble dryer - on a program with a low (max 60 C) temperature (delicate / mixed program). After taking it out of the dryer do not stretch warm diaper. This may damage the PUL and shorten the life of the elastics.
Do not use any creams to protect the baby's bottom (and it's also not needed). If it is necessary to cover the baby's bottom with cream or ointment, the inside of the diaper should be covered with an additional protective layer, e.g. tissue paper or silk liner.