Hybrid AIO Side-Snap (OS) "Neotropics"
ALL IN ONE HYBRID SIDE SNAP DIAPER- ONE SIZE:
- Fastened on the hips with 2 rows of snaps
- It has extensive length adjustment (with 3 pairs of snaps)
- Dedicated for children from 6 kg (to the end of diapering)
- Inside the diaper is a tunnel (a layer of bamboo knit and 3 layers of Evo) with a tongue (2 layers of bamboo knit and 3 layers of Evo).
The bamboo knit does not contain polyester (composition: 80% bamboo viscose, 20% cotton, Oekotex class I certificate).
Evo is a thin and absorbent synthetic material (composition: 70% polyester, 30% polyamide).
The combination of bamboo and Evo ensures optimal moisture distribution with excellent drying times
- The diaper set includes booster ( three-layer, knitted bamboo). It can be attached to the end of the tongue to increase absorbency. We obtain a long tongue that can be folded in many ways (obtaining up to 13 layers of bamboo and 12 layers of Evo in the most exposed to moisture zone)
- The design ensure comfortable taking off and putting on, without opening the naps. The diaper circumference was almost doubled when fully stretched (thanks to it's wrinkling at the back)
- The outer layer of the diaper is made of waterproof, impregnated, laminated polyester (PUL) derived from recycling.
To produce each diaper one 1.5 liter PET bottle is used. We're doing our best to decrease the amount of new polyester in our land
- The absorbent layer is a hybrid of 2 materials:
High-quality polyester-free bamboo knit (80% bamboo viscose, 20% cotton) of Polish production, which is certified by Oekotex class I
Evo (70% polyester, 30% polyamide), synthetic material with high absorbency. It provides optimal moisture distribution along the absorbent core
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTION:
- Before first use wash and dry
- It takes a few washes to get full absorbency
- We do not use Evo industrial softeners. New diaper is quite stiff. Evo softens after the first wash and is fully absorbent from then on
- After using the diaper, shake / rinse the child's constant pile to the toilet (it is facilitated by corn or bamboo tissue topping the diaper). Milk poop requires no additional action
- You should store nappies for max 3 days in a closed bucket or PUL bag for nappies. Remove the absorbent pad before tossing the diaper
- You must set the rinse cycle before the main program (to get rid of all impurities)
- The basic program for cotton with a temperature of 60 degrees C (or 40 degrees C with the addition of the Nappy Fresh sanitizer) should last about 2 hours
- Amount of white washing powder should be recommended by the manufacturer. Detergent is dosed according to the DRY weight of the washing machine load. Both too little or too much powder can irritate the Child's skin
- Spinning max 1000 rev/min
- If there are traces of powder, e.g. foam, dirt or the smell of nappies is stale, additional rinsing should be applied at the end (usually not needed)
- Do not use fabric softeners. They reduce diaper absorbency.
- Do not use beach
DRYING: The diapers can be dried classically or in a tumble dryer - on a program with a low (max 60 C) temperature (delicate / mixed program). After taking it out of the dryer do not stretch warm diaper. This may damage the PUL and shorten the life of the elastics.
Do not use any creams to protect the baby's bottom (and it's also not needed). If it is necessary to cover the baby's bottom with cream or ointment, the inside of the diaper should be covered with an additional protective layer, e.g. tissue paper or silk liner.