Hybrid Fitted Diaper - AIO Shape (mini OS) "Tranquility"
product unavailableadd to wish list
HYBRID FITTED DIAPER MINI ONE SIZE:
- Suitable for Children (4-9 kg)
- The narrow cut has been adapted so that it can be used with the popular mini OS and OS Slim woolen covers
- Is only 9-9.5 cm in step, it does not limit the child's movements in learning to spin, crawl and walk
- The tunnel consists of 2 layer of bamboo knit and 3 layers of evo
- The tongue is folded lengthwise in half and consists of two outer layers of bamboo knit and 3 layers of evo
- The booster is made of 3 layers of bamboo fabric
- PUL panel reduces the risk of leakage
- Several amenities:
- the front bamboo tab has an elastic band for better fitting of the front part and keeping the tunnel with insert in place,
- the back rubber band is in a bamboo tunnel - it is surrounded by 2, not 4 layers of bamboo, which improves the child's comfort and helps the area to dry
- After folding the tongue in half and placing it in the tunnel, it gives a total (including the outer absorbent layer of bamboo knit) - 4 layers of bamboo and 6 layers of evo, which corresponds to 8 layers of bamboo. Evo also distributes moisture along the entire length of the diaper
- Bamboo knit without polyester (80% bamboo viscose, 20% cotton, Oekotex class I certificate)
- Evo (70% polyester, 30% polyamide, Oekotex class I certificate) - a modern, synthetic absorbent material distributes moisture evenly throughout the diaper.
We do not use industrial evo softener (water saving). Therefore, a new diaper may seem hard, but it will soften after the first washing
- PUL- 100% recycled polyester laminated with a polyurethane membrane
After washing (especially tumble drying) bamboo and evo has a different behavior. Therefore, there may be a slight folding of the tongue, which can be stretched out (bamboo knit is very stretchy).
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTION*:
Before first use wash and dry
- It takes a few washes to get full absorbence
- We do not use Evo industrial softeners. New diaper is quite stiff. Evo softens after the first wash and is fully absorbent from then on
- store nappies for max 3 days in a closed bucket or PUL bag for nappies. Remove the absorbent pad before tossing the diaper(the bags can be found HERE)
- You must set the rinse cycle before the main program (to get rid of all impurities)
- The basic program for cotton with a temperature of 60 degrees C (or 40 degrees C with the addition of the Nappy Fresh sanitizer) should last about 2 hours
- Amount of white washing powder should be recommended by the manufacturer. Detergent is dosed according to the DRY weight of the washing machine load. Both too little or too much powder can irritate the Child's skin
- Spinning max 1000 rev/min
- If there are traces of powder, e.g. foam, dirt or the smell of nappies is stale, additional rinsing should be applied at the end (usually not needed)
- Do not use fabric softeners. They reduce diaper absorbency.
- Do not use beach
DRYING: The diapers can be dried classically or in a tumble dryer - on a program with a low (max 60 C) temperature (delicate / mixed program). After taking it out of the dryer do not stretch warm diaper. This may damage the PUL and shorten the life of the elastics.
Do not use any creams to protect the baby's bottom (and it's also not needed). If it is necessary to cover the baby's bottom with cream or ointment, the inside of the diaper should be covered with an additional protective layer, e.g. tissue paper or silk liner.
* Looong instructions were created to dispel all doubts, not because the use of reusable diapers is extremely complicated :)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.